- How to use
Alternative period products such as the cup or reusable pads are not suitable for everyone.
When choosing tampons to stock onboard for both crew and guests, make this easy switch to avoid contact with synthetic materials.
The absorbent core is made from only organic cotton fibres making it ideal for sensitive skins, breathable and hypoallergenic, with a protective layer in organic cotton.
- Available in Regular, Plus and Super Plus Boxes of 16 tampons
- Sold in Sets of 4 Boxes (of each variety e.g 4 x Boxes of Regular)
- 100% Organic Cotton, Vegan
- PH balanced for sensitive skin
- No Chlorine Bleach, Latex, Parabens, SAP or Man-Made Materials
100% Organic cotton absorbent core – Hypoallergenic
Sewn extractor cord – Maximum security
You should change your tampon every 4-8 hours
If you feel discomfort when removing the tampon and you can see white fibres, it may be that it is not saturated
Always use a tampon with an absorption capacity that is less than your flow
Always make sure that you have removed the last tampon before inserting another
Make sure that you remove the last tampon at the end of your period, and do not use tampons before or between periods