- How to use
These cloths are a handy alternative to Kitchen Roll or the standard ones that contain plastics.
There is no better or more effective cleaning cloth available for kitchens, countertops, bathrooms and general cleaning.
- Absorb liquids easily and quickly and release them with simple wringing
- Remarkably durable, tear and abrasion-resistant, reusable over and over again
- Machine washable in water up to 1900F (880C), up to 300 times
- If You Care Sponge Cloths leave no streaks
- It can absorb up to 20 times its weight in water
20 x 17cm
If You Care Sponge Cloths are made in a patented process from a three-dimensional blending of cellulose, non-GMO unbleached cotton and mirabilite – a natural mineral salt
During the production process, the mirabilite is washed out, leaving the remaining blend (70% cellulose & 30% cotton)
Use with water, soap and water, or any household cleaner
After using, rinse thoroughly, wring out the water, and leave flat to dry
Machine wash in water up to 1900F (880C), up to 300 times
These are home compostable, so where possible, dispose of together with organic waste